Website & Software Reviews
- Strategic issues – e-business strategy, online opportunities and challenges
- Management issues – maintenance regime, governance
- Competitor analysis – what are they doing online
- Content – relevance, appropriateness, scope, currency, structure
- Usability – look and feel, navigation, information design
- Functionality and interactivity – the features users can interact with
- Technical issues – speed, does it all work, accessibility
- Marketing and promotion – branding, use of metadata, search engine ranking
A Range of Evaluating Techniques
- Interview staff and stakeholders about the website’s aims and target audiences
- Inspect the website and assess it against our established criteria
- Conduct focus groups with users
- Seek user feedback via online polls and surveys
- Examine website traffic reports
- Undertake benchmarking and compare with competitors' websites
We have vast experience evaluating websites. From formal evaluations that included multiple focus groups, online surveys and a detailed examination of a website, through to providing a brief critique of participants' websites during a workshop.
Our findings are presented in a report that provides realistic and frank recommendations and easily understood explanations as to how to improve the product.
Contact Plastyk and find out how we can help with your requirements.